This 2-day Resource Efficiency Management Course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the theory of resource efficiency; practical instruction to reinforce understanding of subject matter and issues; the manner in which to approach a review; practical experience of the application of appropriate data analysis techniques.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
Conduct a resource efficiency review
- Appropriate sources of existing information
- Opportunities for resource efficiency activities
- Potential liabilities (e.g. legal/financial)
Understand how to
- Assess review findings (quantitatively and qualitatively)
- Categorise the opportunities identified (i.e. by cost-benefit, legal requirements, business opportunities)
- Prepare an action plan
- Communicate review findings effectively, both in writing and orally
- Communicate the business benefits of resource efficiency
To find out more contact our team today.