Our Integrated Management Systems Courses help our clients become even more efficient by providing training that gives delegates the knowledge and skills required to achieve effective integrated management and resulting in bottom-line organisational benefits.
An IMS combines the internationally recognised standards for quality (ISO 9001:2015), occupational health & safety (OHSAS 18001:2007) and environmental (14001:2004) management, standards which are prerequisites for acceptance worldwide. The integrated approach allows an organisation to enjoy the benefits of multiple standards whilst creating one efficient, streamlined and individually tailored management system.
At the moment we offer two courses:
IMS Awareness Course
This one-day course is designed to address the common problems faced by Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Managers, and provide delegates with an understanding of how to streamline systems without losing focus.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Present the main drivers for integration and suggest how to avoid the pitfalls
• Suggest a model approach for developing an IMS project programme
• Compare and contrast different models for structuring IMS based on business processes and the structure of the standards (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007)
• Discuss how much can be integrated without losing focus on important processes
• Develop an integrated manual and document structure and focus on integrated certification
Integrated Internal Auditors Course
This 2-day course is designed to provide potential auditors with practically applicable knowledge of the principles and practices of auditing management systems for conformance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. It further develops the skills of existing Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety auditors for IMS auditing.
The course comprises six core objectives, aimed at:
• Raising the awareness of the IMS amongst internal auditors
• Explaining how the IMS will change the internal audit process from planning to reporting
• Equipping all auditors with an understanding of integrated auditing and how to carry out integrated audits
• Training Environmental and Quality auditors on OH&S requirements
• Training Environmental and OH&S auditors on Quality requirements
• Training OH&S and Quality auditors on Environmental requirements
To find out more contact us today.