Information security is becoming more critical than ever for a wide range of organisation types and we have received recent enquiries for certification to the ISO 27001 standard. Hence we are planning our application for UKAS Accreditation to offer this service to our clients.
ISO 27001 is the internationally recognised standard for information security management proficiency. It is regarded as the key standard for demonstrating credibility to the widest possible range of audiences, from governments and corporate clients to individual consumers. This gives a significant commercial advantage to those implementing a UKAS accredited ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
The benefits of an Information Security Management System include:
- Enhanced trust of customers and stakeholders’ in information security capabilities, systems and processes
- Risk aware implementation of information security governance and controls.
- Reducing risks of cyber crime, data breaches, data theft and viral attack.
- Ensuring compliance with information security legislation
- Enhancing corporate image
- Provide you with a competitive advantage
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Builds a culture of security awareness within the organisation
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors
- Reduced insurance costs for cyber and data security.
As we prepare our application for UKAS Accreditation to ISO 27001 we would like to welcome any expressions of interest from organisations wishing to achieve ISO 27001 certification or considering a switch from an existing certification body.